BX With Another MMM Question

/ BX With Another MMM Question #1  

AKFord

I apologize for asking another MMM question but the owner's manual didn't cover this; can the MMM adjuster knob be turned both directions? It seems as though my adjuster knob can be turned either way until I reach the 00 mark then it wants to only go one direction, I can continued to turn through it but if I try to go back the way I came it won't let me and I don't want to force too hard for fear of damaging it. I still cannot understand how the tractor was shipped to me with the adjuster set on 2.0 if the MMM was raised as high as it could go, and I believe it was. I suppose it is possible that someone at the shipping company was monkeying around and turned the knob. Oh well. Thanks for any help or input!!

/ BX With Another MMM Question #2  
If you are trying to put it in top, you have to have the MMM all the way up. I dont think it will do like a clock and go all the way around, top to top in other words, but it has never been an issue.

/ BX With Another MMM Question #3  
Haven't looked at how it is made, though it must be some type of a cam, for the knob should turn in either direction for an unlimited amount of turns.

/ BX With Another MMM Question #4  
When the deck is at top position, you should be able to rotate in either direction an unlimited # of rotations. If you set it to, let's say 3.0, then lower it to that level, you should be able to turn the knob to a lower number, but not a higher number, because you are already at a point which is lower than the stop would allow.

/ BX With Another MMM Question #5  
When I set my mower deck I always use the hydraulic lift to get the mmm to the highest position before turning the adjustment knob in any direction. Found this works best for me.