Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost?

/ Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost? #1  

JohnJohn

I have a Kubota L3010 HST. I have the FEL and forward hydraulics for it but I want to buy a 3 point log splitter. I need the rear hydraulics to use this splitter.
I would also like the rear hydraulics for a future power auger attachment.

About how much does the rear hydraulics cost?
Are they easy to install?

/ Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost? #2  
Here is what you need to order from your dealer to put one rear remote on an L3130 tractor. I believe that the part numbers are the same for the L3010.

L8305 base kit $400
L8303 valve $200

If you want to add a second and/or third remote you buy these.

L8306 second position stacking kit $200
L8303 valve $200

L8307 third position stacking kit $200
L8303 valve $200

These are dealer installed options. Installation is not included in the prices.

/ Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost?
Thanks Mad, great information. I was hoping it would be a couple hundred lower but that's always the case.

Guess I better sharpen the old ax tonight.

/ Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost? #4  
The Kubota L3010 does not use the same rear remote hydraulics as the L3130 model does.
You need the L8407 single valve that has a list price of $722.00.

/ Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost? #5  
I was faced with the same problem, $900 installed. The mechanic at kubota told me to add a single spool valve, with an open center to the power beyond on my loader valve. The power beyond is the hose marked " green ".

/ Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost? #6  
It is much cheaper to roll your own with a single, double, or triple spool valve. You will need and open center valve with power beyond connected in series with the loader. Your cost for this should be less than $300 depending on the number of spools and hose costs.

Don't forget to connect the return to tank line to the transmission tank/sump. This is the only line you can tee into. Just find where the loader's return goes into the transmission and tee into that line.

/ Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost? #7  
JohnJohn,

Did your loader come with front hydraulics or did you add them? If you added them, did you use a kit or did you cutomize the hookup?

/ Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost? #8  
The front hydraulic outlet is standard on all B and L series Kubotas. It is normally used for the loader. You simply remove the cover and attach the hose adapter hydraulic block. I don't have the part number for an L series tractor but the part number for B2710/2910/7800 front hydraulic block is 75536-68112.

/ Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost? #9  
were is the cover that you are speaking of removing?

/ Kubota Rear Hydraulics Cost? #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( were is the cover that you are speaking of removing?)</font>

On the B2710 (and probably the B2410/2910/7800 and all L series) it's located on the right side behind and below the engine, above the frame just in front of the operators platform. If you go to the parts diagram for your tractor and look for the Hydraulic Oil Line - Delivery diagram, you will see it.

This outlet is always used for the loader.