Tractor smart

/ Tractor smart #1  

andrewimbrogno

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100E
I'd just like to let everyone know just how helpful tractorsmart.com is. No matter what kind of help u need with a part they can do it. I asked them for some help about installing a snow blade and they found the original instructions for it. Very helpful. Just thought i'd let everyone know. They also have a pricebook of all kubota parts. Very good service, and very kind people as well. I'll be giving them all the business i can

/ Tractor smart #2  
I agree....also, they are competively priced here in the states. I am not sure with shipping plus exchange if they are the same in Canada.
They also have a parts manual you can download into pdf. Really handy for ordering parts plus telling how things go together.

/ Tractor smart
I ordered my owners manuel from them. Their rates aren't that bad actually, CHeaper than the local bota dealer. ITs just our government taxes the **** out of the stuff..the manuel only costed about 20 dollars canadian but i was charged 5 dolalrs by my government as a handling fee at the border...still i think it was less then what it would cost me to get it at the dealer.

/ Tractor smart #4  
They will also e-mail you the link for a PDF file for a parts manual. They just sent me one for my 7800, the FEL and the MMM. I printed them out and put them in plastic for future reference plus keep them on the laptop. It really helps because you then have the part numbers for ordering.

/ Tractor smart #5  
I bought an owner's manual from Kubota a few months back - $13.95 from the dealer.

/ Tractor smart #6  
they are just 15 miles from me. i buy all my parts there. todd in parts and dave in sales are both real good poeple and will go out of their way to help you.