50 hour service-Kubota or Amsoil?

/ 50 hour service-Kubota or Amsoil? #1  

longears1

I have a L3830 HST, I run Amsoil in everything I own, any reason why I shouldnt put it in my tractor. Dealership said Kubota dosnt like Amsoil but he sells it over the counter.....thanks for your time...bob

/ 50 hour service-Kubota or Amsoil? #2  
You will be fine and so will your motor and/or hyd. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amsoil passes all Kubota UDT's for hyd and the proper API class for there engine oil. And pick any gear fluid and you will be fine.

….. Gee, another Kubota dealership saying BS , say it is not so.... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 50 hour service-Kubota or Amsoil? #3  
I was wondering the same. I run Amsoil in alot of my stuff, but my dealer reccommended I wait until 300 hrs before switching engine oil to synthetic? I didn't figure I would wait that long, but used Rotella T at 25 and 50 hrs so far.

/ 50 hour service-Kubota or Amsoil? #4  
you can run in from hour 0.00 with zero problems. That is what I have done so far in my wifes Mecerdes, my bike/my old truck/BX22.

All that happens is the rings take longer to seat. I will take longer ring seating (hence more oil used-slightly) for better protection, and you know the rest....