Grading Fixed up rear blade a little

/ Fixed up rear blade a little #1  

BANDAMAN

Silver Member
Tractor
Deere 318
I remember a thread awhile back about implements matching the tractor. It doesn't really matter to me, but I guess if you have the choice why not? It is hard to tell in this pic, but my rear balde was pretty scratched up and getting a lot of rust on it.

Attachments

• 529657-blade 1.jpg
    529657-blade 1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 862
   / Fixed up rear blade a little
Sandblasted, primed and prepped, shot with Kubota Orage Acrylic enamel. Now I just need some Kubota decals like on the hood and loader, anyone know where I can get some without spending a fortune?

Attachments

• 529660-blade 2.jpg
    529660-blade 2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 733
Close up of the horsemat sandwiched between the cutting edge and blade. Thanks to this site for the tip! My asphalt will be happy this winter.

Attachments

• 529662-blade close up.jpg
    529662-blade close up.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 729
Ready for the snow to fly!

Attachments

• 529664-blade 3.jpg
    529664-blade 3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 576
   / Fixed up rear blade a little #5  
Bandaman,

That's sharp enough to put your eye out! When I Kubotafied my off brand box blade I got some decals off Ebay real cheap. Here is one for $3.99.

Nice looking set up.

Killer B7610

/ Fixed up rear blade a little #6  
I paid $4.00 each at my Kubota dealer for factory Kubota decals when I painted my box scraper. I just had him order the decal that goes on the bed of thier ATV

Attachments

• 529721-Mvc-781f25.jpg
    529721-Mvc-781f25.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 394
   / Fixed up rear blade a little #7  
Bandaman, Where did you get the horsemat for the blade??? That's a great idea!!!!!

/ Fixed up rear blade a little #8  
I know you can get horse mat at any Tractor Supply Store here in Texas. I don't know if TSC is up in PA or not. Down here is is about $35 for a mat. (mat size is around 36" x 48" I think)

/ Fixed up rear blade a little #9  
Thanks Caylor, We do have a TSC near me. I'll check it out this weekend. Thanks for the info.............................Bill

/ Fixed up rear blade a little #10  
Bandaman

I plan to paint my new woods blade kubota orange in the spring. I now have a compressor and spray gun (an inexpensive gun that came in the compressor tool kit I bought with compressor). I have never done any spray painting with a gun; any advice you can provide about spray painting my blade?

Thanks

nhman