Kubota L275 hydraulics

/ Kubota L275 hydraulics #1  

edlomax

Replaced pump - still no hydraulic for PS, lift, or Frt end loader. All fluid is returning to trans and flows out if plug is opened. Is this a relief valve problem or a priority flow valve problem - these parts are very expensive and don't want to replace both if not needed. Thanks

/ Kubota L275 hydraulics
Well today I removed and cleaned the priority and relief valves, changed the hydraulic fluid and still no hydraulics. pulled relief valve and got only a drip of fluid - same at power steering line and fe loader. Removed hydraulic filter and got sucking sound and little fluid in filter. There is no filter at return line. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

/ Kubota L275 hydraulics #3  
Is your main filter in the transmision clean? Also follow the lines and make sure none are crimped off.

/ Kubota L275 hydraulics
Have not found a main filter in transmission - will check parts book again. Thanks.

/ Kubota L275 hydraulics #5  
Here is a pic out of my book. It is on the left side of the tractor right at the bottom of the trans case. #19

Attachments

• 535105-100_0012.JPG
    535105-100_0012.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,229
   / Kubota L275 hydraulics #6  
Hydraulics quit after fluid becomes hot. Changed fluid & filter. Added shims to relief valve springs that helped somewhat. Cannot find new relief valve. Kubota dealer inticates no longer available. How do I fix the relief valve? Is there another sorce for these? Is there another fix?
BP