My BX23

/ My BX23 #11  
I thought that was for the snowblower, I don't have a snowblower on mine or that peice that looks like it would be for the chute control either

/ My BX23 #12  
I see two levers....... one on the control that I believe is the control lock and the other is the chute rotation handle bracket that is sticking out from the loader valve. If you go to his web site, you will see some larger pictures of the tractor and some of the work that he has done with it. The only thing that perplexes me is how he can keep the bucket so nicely painted and use it also. Mine has more scratches in the paint that there are grains of sand. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My BX23 #13  
Paint on my bucket is the exception and scrapes are the rule. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ My BX23
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The only thing that perplexes me is how he can keep the bucket so nicely painted and use it also. )</font>

You have to wipe it down between loads and have a direct line to the Kubota Paint department. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It has about 88 hours on it now and does look well used. I need to get some more recent pictures of it.