No Regrets

/ No Regrets #1  

cokeman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota T1570
I just used my 5 foot rear blade to clear my driveway and two 500 foot pedestrian walkways. We got about 10 inches of heavy wet snow overnight. It got colder this morning and the snow really hardened up. I'm very impressed with the little BX1500.

Last year I used a 4 foot TPH snow blower and I was always full of snow while blowing. This year I sold it and bought the blade. I should have went this route from the start. Live and learn.

Dean

Attachments

• 545196-P1000311.jpg
    545196-P1000311.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 482
   / No Regrets #2  
Ive had snowblowers for 15 yrs. 8 yrs without a cab 3 with one, then I sold the farm . I also had tractors with loaders and 3 ph blades. Now I have a Kubota 4310 fel and blade and 6' Mckee snowblower. Didnt have a cab till this year on Kubota. Iwould only have a snowblower cab ore no cab. But this year Ill be in comfort.

/ No Regrets
Sounds like a nice setup. With 35 acres you probably have a long driveway which means more winter seat time. My driveway is small and I can clear the snow and be back inside before I get cold. I clear the walkways because I'm a nice guy. They actually belong to the township who doesn't maintain them. I only clear them when the weather is favorable so I can't justify the cost of a cab. I would spend the money on a loader first.

Dean

/ No Regrets #4  
Thank you .I do enjoy my tractor and I enjoy being outside summer or winter. I clean out the neighbors driveway also, hes a volunteer fireman and donates alot of his time. The cab will make wintertime that much more fun. My wife probably wont see me much Ill be having a great time in my cab. Wayne