Took Delivery!!

/ Took Delivery!! #1  

Jaeger

Silver Member
Tractor
'05 Kubota L5030 HST, '94 Kubota B7100 HST 4WD (sold 2011),
Well I finally took delivery of the new 5030 yesterday. It had .8 hrs. on it, and I took it for a parade loop around the property. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif lots of power!!

I got the 853 loader, with HD quick attach bucket and toothbar. Had hooks welded on the bucket per TBN posters recommendations.

Also bought a land pride 84" blade, and a rake for grading/snow/driveway maintenance.

Already have a couple of decent projects to keep me busy..

Thanks to all that helped with my decision.............J /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Took Delivery!! #2  
Hi,

Congratulations!! Have fun, and safe tractoring!! Now, would you please quit teasing us /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, and show us some pics?

Thanks

Will

/ Took Delivery!! #4  
Congratulations
You will really like that tractor. I know I do mine. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Took Delivery!!
Thanks Guys!! I finally got the picture thing figured out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.....J
15547Picture_279_copy-med.jpg

/ Took Delivery!! #6  
That is great looking tractor. I like the toothbar. Do you know who the manufacturer is?

/ Took Delivery!! #8  
Nice machine. Earlier this year I ran 5030's for a couple hours. Only Orange tractor I ever ran. I liked it! Now if they'd just come in BLUE....... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Took Delivery!! #9  
That's a great looking machine! Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Took Delivery!! #10  
Beautiful Tractor, Bud !! Did you put the bucket hooks on or did they come factory ?? Is the bucket side extensions available for like snow removal ?? You're gonna love that baby !!