Finally - Picutres of the B7300

/ Finally - Picutres of the B7300 #1  

DmansPadge

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620, Toro 2000 Series Z Master
Hey guys... finally got some pictures of the new tractor.

Remember.. I paid $4800 for it! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 553374-Rodney1.jpg
    553374-Rodney1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 557
   / Finally - Picutres of the B7300
Heres another view...

Attachments

• 553376-Rodney3.jpg
    553376-Rodney3.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 440
   / Finally - Picutres of the B7300 #3  
The tractor looks great! That was one HECK of a deal! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

One more for good measure...

Attachments

• 553378-Rodney4.jpg
    553378-Rodney4.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 422
   / Finally - Picutres of the B7300 #5  
I wish I could find one for that price. I would make a mowing tractor out of real fast.

/ Finally - Picutres of the B7300 #6  
From the looks of the last picture I would guess that the Kubota goes inside the building and the car and truck stay outside /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fine looking tractor and the best deal I have heard of in a long time.

Since I only live about 60 miles away I'm going to have to come see it someday.

Bill Tolle

/ Finally - Picutres of the B7300 #7  
For $4800. I would buy one just to use it to mow grass. You found a sweet deal. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Finally - Picutres of the B7300 #9  
Nice tractor!! I think you will find it really enjoyable. I could not help but notice that nice shop, I am planning on building one real soon. How is the lay out strictly garage or is there an office of game room? Did you build it yourself?? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I could not help but notice that nice shop, I am planning on building one real soon. How is the lay out strictly garage or is there an office of game room? Did you build it yourself?? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif )</font>

It is sectioned off with living space built in. There is a 2 bedroom apartment thats about 1200 sq ft. And there is enough room left up front for the tractor and other storage. And there is plenty of storage above the apartment. If you notice in front of the truck there is a part that is sectioned off with vinyl siding, a window, and a door. That is where I live until I build my house. I also posted some pics of my recently purchased property in the photos forum under the title "Here's my new land." I did not build the shop. It was built by a local contractor about 7 years ago and the apartment was sectioned off and built about 2 years ago.