Tires Water for weight in Tires???

/ Water for weight in Tires??? #1  

L4330

Tractor
Kubota L4330
Forgive my stupidity but I just purchased the following.
Kubota L4330GST, LA853 FEL, and a Woods B720 (Med. duty clipper). The dealer suggested I put water in the front tires to balance or give me better traction pulling the Woods bush hog. That was with the FEL off of course. Now i'm wondering if that will be too much weight on the front with water in the front tires using the FEL only. Would I be better off no water in any tires and use weights only when I want to use one implement or the other seperately. He will assemble and get it ready tomorrow so I need advice. Leave the front tires with them putting water in for weight or air only in all 4 tires? Any advice will be appreciated.
Have really enjoyed this site and am soaking up any and all safety tips.

/ Water for weight in Tires??? #2  
I'm guessing that it won't make all that much difference. If you do the calculations, you'll find that the front tires don't hold much water. (The volume of a torus is V=.25*(pi^2)*(R+r)*((R-r)^2) where R is the outer diamter and r is the inner diameter.) Probably well less than 100 lbs. If I want weight up front I just put a trusty lump of heavy_thing in the bucket that I keep around for the purpose, and call it good enough. In any case, the tires should have some air in them and not be totally full, as the ride can get pretty miserable otherwise.

/ Water for weight in Tires??? #3  
i don't think that woods 72 is going to give you any problem with that tractor with no water in front tires.