Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Default White terminal block under dash

Tom
    Here is a pic of the terminal block that I used for power to my cab swich box.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

Default Re: White terminal block under dash

Is that yellow in the picture a battery warmer wrapped around the battery? Haven't seen one of those in many years. They are usually only used in the very very coldest parts of the hemisphere..

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7510HSD

Is the blue thing on the right one of those "tap" connectors? If it is I would get rid of it. Those work on things that have no vibration and no exposure to moisture but will give you problems on a tractor. It will be a problem eventually and it will often be an intermittent break in the circuit which will make it all the harder to track down.

I spent 2 days cutting those things out of a motorhome so I could get all the marker lights working properly. Many of them had a lot of white corrosion on them and were not making good contact.

I know they are included with lots of auto electrical wiring kits but I throw them away and use butt splices or solder.

Bill Tolle

Tractor
    Kubota BX 2200

Larry,

Thanks for the picture and the PM, it does help.

Tractor
    Kubota B2620, Toro 2000 Series Z Master

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is the blue thing on the right one of those "tap" connectors? If it is I would get rid of it. Those work on things that have no vibration and no exposure to moisture but will give you problems on a tractor.

I know they are included with lots of auto electrical wiring kits but I throw them away and use butt splices or solder.)</font>

I couldn't have said it any better. Those are used a lot because of the ease of using it but they are only a quick fix and will not hold up. I have had to rewire countless trucks with aftermarket beds because the company that puts the bed on uses nothing but those crappy connectors!

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Yes it is Junkman, Got it at my local NAPA store, I think I paid $35 also use a 250 watt magnetic oil pan heater. Tractor starts like it was a 40 deg. spring day when it is really 0 deg. outside. The battery blanket keeps the battery about 85 deg.
    I have it pluged into a timer that comes on at 2:00 am and goes off at 6:30 am. A starter is $425 plus $$

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Thanks for the input on the blue thing. I have taken care of it before I have a problem