kubota paint

/ kubota paint #1  

Drtumolo

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2305
Has someone found an orange to use for touch-up?

/ kubota paint #2  
I have heard here that the Chevy Engine Orange from WallyMart is a very good match.
For those showy areas like the hood, I would stick to the real Kubota stuff.
You can't beat the $3.29 price tag on the Chevy stuff, I'm all over it this spring to give my Woods grader box a whole new look, complete with real Kubota bx2200 decals.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ kubota paint #3  
TSC has Kubota Orange. It's Orange II, the late model orange. They have it in rattle cans and quarts too.

ROPS grey is still a dealer item.

/ kubota paint
Thanks. I will check out TSC first. I need the paint for a set of caster mounts I made for the front snowblower.

/ kubota paint #5  
The Kubota Orange II is great paint. I bought a spray can to touch up a few areas on my tractor and the results were very good. It looks like factory paint. The Kubota paint may be a little expensive (think I paid $8 at the dealer) but it's well worth the money.

/ kubota paint #6  
I've used the Chevy Engine Orange (Dupli-Color) from Walmart and it is a PERFECT match in my opinion. I used it to touch up my loader, etc.

/ kubota paint #7  
I used Kubota Orange II on my snowblower and the match was poor to say the least. It has too much black in the mix to match the Orange that the snowblower manufacturer uses..

/ kubota paint #8  
I Bought a can of Kubota orange II from the dealer for about $8. It was a poor match in color, went to Wallyworld bought a $3 can of Chevy engine orange & it matched perfectly. I learned about Chevy engine orange from TBN members, from whom I've learned a great deal. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ kubota paint #9  
The Dupli-color Chev engine orange enamal matches pert-near exactly. Most auto parts stores carry it.
I tried the Tractor & Implement Kubota orange from TSC and it was too light.

I used it to paint the new hooks I bolted onto the FEL.

Volfandt

/ kubota paint #10  
I found a thread here awhile ago that recommended TSC's Allis Chalmers orange, I just bought my second quart last week and it seems to match very well. As far as the ROPS or frame grey I went to Lowes and they scanned a piece of my three point linkage and mixed a quart of Valspar anti rust gloss enamel, that matches perfectly.
Frank