I think I have the wrong ROPS. I need an opinion!

/ I think I have the wrong ROPS. I need an opinion! #1  

Phazer

Tractor
Well I got started on this yesterday when we were discussing that my top pin in my backhoe would not come out because of the top 3 point hitch arms. After getting a few replies, I think my mast may be mounted wrong. Unfortunately, in my 4690 book, there is no page for the 2910, (or the 2710). I think the Backhoe book is old, so I've called Kubota, and I'm waiting for a return call. In the meantime, I measured the clearance from my backhoe seat to the ROPS and is only 30". Even with the seat pushed all the way forward, it will probably be only 32". Do I have the wrong ROPS, or is my Backhoe just mounted way too high. There is no number on my ROPS, but when I measure it, it goes exactly 34" from tractor base to the bottom of the ROPS. Attached is a photo of by beautiful "Yoda" Kubota. You may or may not can tell anything from the photo of the hoe. Thanks for any help on this. I don't think my dealer has sold many hoes.....

/ I think I have the wrong ROPS. I need an opinion! #2  
Phazer,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the file attachments weren't working when you posted that. I fixed the problem, and tested the attachment, so it will now work.

<font color=blue>>></font color=blue>Muhammad
<font color=blue>Administrator</font color=blue>

/ I think I have the wrong ROPS. I need an opinion!
The attachment is still coming up with a 404 for me.. Do I need to upload the attachment again? or should the photo URL work?

/ I think I have the wrong ROPS. I need an opinion! #4  
Yes, upload the attachment again.

<font color=blue>>></font color=blue>Muhammad
<font color=blue>Administrator</font color=blue>

Here is a picture of my Yoda Kubota.

/ I think I have the wrong ROPS. I need an opinion! #6  
Just to let you know ... I was able to view your uploaded photo fine. A Beauty!!!!

A Indiana Boy

Yep,
I do have the wrong ROPS. I have the SFB-29S and I need the SFB-F29S. It's 10.46" longer, and also is foldable.
I just called my dealer after I got off the phone with Kubota. The Kubota Rep was great.

/ I think I have the wrong ROPS. I need an opinion! #8  
I wonder if the foldable ROPS would fit on my 2710? Do you have a photo of the side of the hoe showing the top link and 3 point arms? Nice gazebo and maintenance equipment.

Pete

I'll take a photo tonight, but I know it's installed wrong. I talked to Kubota and they told me to install it as Tractor Group 1, According to the photos, mines installed as a Tractor Group 2. That will be a good project for tomorrow afternoon.

And Thanks for the Gazebo comment. I built that from scratch last year. (Everything but the top Cupola) and the panel inserts. I had a friend help me and he told me. "If you ever want me to help you build something again, it damn well better be sqaure."
And he's right, there were only 2 square cuts on that entire gazebo..