B2400 Flashers Not Working

/ B2400 Flashers Not Working #1  

eph

DOes anyone know how to troubleshoot flashers not working on a B2400 HST? No apparent wires disconnected - is there a circuit breaker somewhere? How is the cowling removed where the flasher and light switch are located?

Thanks!

/ B2400 Flashers Not Working #2  
eph, I don't know if the B2400 electrical system is the same as the B7500 or not, but if it is:

The flasher is a 7 wire unit and connected to the battery bus along with the Hazard switch thru a 10 Amp fuse. If the fuse is blown both hazard lights and the dash hazard indicator lamps will not work. The battery bus is protected from the battery with a 30 Amp fuse.

The red/green wire on the flasher and the Hazard switch shoulld be at the battery voltage ~ 12.6 Vdc, The black wire on the Flasher and Hazard switch should be connected to the tractor frame.

/ B2400 Flashers Not Working #3  
No my B2910, relay is mounted behind the tachometer and fuel gage. To get at the relays the whole gage assembly has to be pried up with a screw driver. Use care plastic is easy to scratch. There is a small slot for a screwdriver in mine about middle of dash assembly in front of gages.