Ballast wheel weights for kubota b7510

/ wheel weights for kubota b7510 #1  

bkruszka

Tractor
Kubota B7510 HST
Does anyone know where i can get wheel weights for the 7510. I checked a website called ezweights but think they are no longer in buisness(Never reponded to my email). I would like wheel weights instead of filling the tires. I do alot of brushhogging in wet swampy areas and less weight means less ruts in the field for next time. I also do alot of snow removal and have found that the tractor has the power to pull a 6 foot rear blade in about a foot of snow. When it is slushy snow it has some problems with going up hills even with the blade up. It seems it doesnt have enough weight. I would like to try about 200 pounds on each rear wheel and about 50 on the front wheels. If anyone knows where i can get wheel weights please let me know. Also if anyone has ever tried this combo of weights please let me know if it is too much or not enough.

/ wheel weights for kubota b7510 #2  
I have EZ Weights and I thought they were out of business when I tried to buy their system! I'm not sure they ever answered my email. I think I found their phone number? Or someone here on TBN might have posted their phone number? If I had it I would post if for you.

Here is a shot of front weights I made out of 9" bar stock with the EZ Weight system. EZ Weight side view (2 weights 25# each for 50# on each front wheel)

Here is a top view, you can see the weights don't stick out too far. http://www.tractorbynet.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/166/sort/1/cat/500/page/2

JerryG, made his own version of the mounting system by using some threaded rod and a steel plate. Jerry's pictures of his weights & his bracket.

/ wheel weights for kubota b7510 #3  
I found the phone number. Try calling them instead of email.

866-845-1650