Tractor
    Kubota B7510 HST

Default wheel weights for kubota b7510

Does anyone know where i can get wheel weights for the 7510. I checked a website called ezweights but think they are no longer in buisness(Never reponded to my email). I would like wheel weights instead of filling the tires. I do alot of brushhogging in wet swampy areas and less weight means less ruts in the field for next time. I also do alot of snow removal and have found that the tractor has the power to pull a 6 foot rear blade in about a foot of snow. When it is slushy snow it has some problems with going up hills even with the blade up. It seems it doesnt have enough weight. I would like to try about 200 pounds on each rear wheel and about 50 on the front wheels. If anyone knows where i can get wheel weights please let me know. Also if anyone has ever tried this combo of weights please let me know if it is too much or not enough.

Default Re: wheel weights for kubota b7510

I have EZ Weights and I thought they were out of business when I tried to buy their system! I'm not sure they ever answered my email. I think I found their phone number? Or someone here on TBN might have posted their phone number? If I had it I would post if for you.

Here is a shot of front weights I made out of 9" bar stock with the EZ Weight system. EZ Weight side view (2 weights 25# each for 50# on each front wheel)

Here is a top view, you can see the weights don't stick out too far. http://www.tractorbynet.com/photos/s...cat/500/page/2

JerryG, made his own version of the mounting system by using some threaded rod and a steel plate. Jerry's pictures of his weights & his bracket.

Default Re: wheel weights for kubota b7510

I found the phone number. Try calling them instead of email.

866-845-1650