TinyTach transducer size to order?

/ TinyTach transducer size to order? #1  

Scrounger

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2230
I'm ordering a TinyTach for my new BX and I need to know the size of the transducer to order for the BX2230. I can order either a 6mm or 1/4" for installation on the fuel line.

Also, any recommendations on where to mount the TinyTach.

/ TinyTach transducer size to order? #3  
It is the 6 MM that you need. Do a search in the Kubota Owning and Operating forum for Tiny Tach and specify in the date range, "all posts". You will find many pictures and descriptions of how people in the past have installed them, the problems that they encountered and how they resolved them. It is easy once you learn from past posters. Junk....

/ TinyTach transducer size to order?
Thanks Junk. I'd like to put one of these on my generator too. If they hold up well.

/ TinyTach transducer size to order? #5  
I like gadgets, possibly more than most, but I have never put the tiny tach on my machine. I have learned that my ear will give me the information that I need. On a generator, that is a different situation. I am presently looking for a 3 cylinder Kubota 12 KV 1800 RPM generator, if anyone knows of one. I will put a tach on that if and when I find one...... thanks Junk....

/ TinyTach transducer size to order?
I have a Generac at our cabin and its killer, but expensive. The fact that is just starts every so often to make sure it works always freaks me out.

The Kubota is a nice generator, but a tad pricey too.