b6000e questions

/ b6000e questions #1  

Mith

Veteran Member
1 question for now but im sure therell be more
can anyone tell me or tell me where to find the distance between the wheels inside and outside front and back, its so i can work out where to put the planks that the wheels run along on a trailer
thanks for all the answers

/ b6000e questions #2  
You might need to just grab a tape measure and get hot!

/ b6000e questions
i dont have it yet tho, hoping someone could tell me (dont really want to take another trip out there again)
thanks

/ b6000e questions #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( i dont have it yet tho, hoping someone could tell me (dont really want to take another trip out there again)
thanks )</font>

Ahh sorry... I thought I read that you bought it. I'm sure someone has one that they could measure and let you know. I don't know of any places you could find those dimensions.

/ b6000e questions
yea i have bought it, well made the deal, i aint giving him any money till i can take it (probably end of this month)
i need to make plans to get it home now because he wants it gone as soon as his new arrives, talk about complicated /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ b6000e questions #6  
Mith,

With the wheels in the widest position my wheels are 36" centerline to centerline. (So add the width of one tire to this to get your over all width.) Yet the manual states overall width is 36 ¼".

Are you getting a manual with this tractor? If not, let me know and I will get you set up.

Gary

/ b6000e questions
thanks gary, just what i needed
dunno about the manual, ill get back to you on that one after i get the tractor
i have a b6100 manual from andrewimbrogno, but i doubt that is accurate enough for this model
thanks fro the offer anyway
thanks

/ b6000e questions #8  
mith

What kind of tires on this tractor? My B6100E with turf tires set to max tread was close to 4' wide. I traded it in so it is not available to measure.

Vernon

/ b6000e questions
yes it is on turfs
i would guess it to be around 3 foot
if you know what i mean the clamps that hold the wheels on are out right on the end of the axle if that helps determine how far out they are
thanks

/ b6000e questions
another one, doidnt think it would be a problem, length
how long, overall inc 3pt
without 3 pt
from tyre centre to tyre centre
i have a 6'x4' trailer, i just hope itll go on, or its gunna be some favor asking or getting the carpet in the van muddy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
thanks all