How do I determine quick couplers for my M9000?

/ How do I determine quick couplers for my M9000? #1  

WhiteRock

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M9000HDC3, Kubota B7500
Can anyone tell me what type connectors my hydraulic service ports are on my M9000?
Its specs are 17 GPM @ 2880 PSI (if that matters).

I searched the form, my parts, service, and operators manual and didn't see anything that helped.

I would like to know what to buy for hoses connecting hyd attachments.

Thanks.

/ How do I determine quick couplers for my M9000? #2  
I have a M6800 and it uses the same connectors as any of my other three different type tractors. The standard regular connectors work just fine. Any tractor dealer or tractor supply will have them. Just push them in to connect and pull to disconnect.

/ How do I determine quick couplers for my M9000?
So, it would be a 1/2" Standard ISO Male Tip , or a 1/2" High Flow ISO Tip w/Poppet Check?

And look like this picture?

578752-Hydcoupler.jpg

Attachments

• 578752-Hydcoupler.jpg
    578752-Hydcoupler.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 210
   / How do I determine quick couplers for my M9000? #4  
If you can read the manufacturers part numbers stamped into the female or male end, then here is a cross reference chart from our friends /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif at hydraulichosefittings.com.

Quick Coupler Cross Reference

/ How do I determine quick couplers for my M9000? #5  
WhiteRock

I had the same issue with ny 4330 & trying to find couplers, after looking & looking I finally called the dealer & asked. They knew it right away off the tops of there heads. So with that said - Is it a factory coupler?

Yes, they are the coupler that came standard on the tractor. I will get these part #s and measurements.

They are not that expensive, perhaps I will just buy a set and try them.

Thanks! Neat site. You guys are getting better than Google.... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ How do I determine quick couplers for my M9000? #8  
Based on your picture you have a Safeway S71 coupler. You also say it is 1/2", but is the pipe thread on the male coupler 1/2" (S71-4) or 3/4" (S71-6) as it does make a difference.

Even though you are using the hoses for work ports, a 1/2" hose when used for pressure lines will flow 12 gpm max and 3/4" hose for pressure lines will flow 27 gpm max. See HERE for reference).

Based on the above you probably have a S71-6 and should be using 3/4" hoses for the work ports. Now some attachments may use 1/2" hose with the S71-4 coupler depending on their hydraulic flow requirements. Only you can determine which hose and male coupler you need.

That picture is one I picked up from TSC based on jltrent's post. I need to do more homework. I think you are right that they are going to be bigger. This tractor has quite a bit of flow. I will take the tables and look for part #s.

/ How do I determine quick couplers for my M9000? #10  
You can always remove the female coupler and check for a manufacturers part number that can be cross referenced. The Kubota remotes are dealer installed so I would guess that Kubota sources them from a manufacturer/distrubutor here in the USA.