Snow snow blowing, bx2230 with 50 inch blower

/ snow blowing, bx2230 with 50 inch blower #1  

nysdotinspector

Tractor
kubota bx2230
Well, it just snowed here, and we recieved about 7" and I just got in from snowblowing. Every time I use my blower I"m impressed more. The snow was wet and heavy,and my bx2230 worked like there was no tomorrow. What a great machine. I use to own a gravely 16 hp prof. with a 44 inch blower and it worked great, but no comparrison to my Kubota. Totally impressed. I hope we get more snow.

/ snow blowing, bx2230 with 50 inch blower #2  
I'm jealous. Here in central Pa I got 2 snows so far this year. neither accumulated over 3". probably 1 hour of snowblowing. I'm sitting and wishing I could use the blower. please just one nice snow.

/ snow blowing, bx2230 with 50 inch blower #3  
I purchased a 2650 a few years ago and had to do serious modifications for commercial use! The cutting edge was a joke, i had to weld 2" flatbar along the bottom and up the outside of the driftknives, otherwise one unseen curb would bend the hull. I also had to tack weld the main drive gear to the shaft because it was only pressed on! I sent documentation and photographs to mr. terrence criss, kubota satisfaction supervisor,torrance ca. He completely blew me off! Just for the record,the blower now kicks a$$ thankx to our shop modifications!

/ snow blowing, bx2230 with 50 inch blower #4  
Could you please post those pictures for us to see???? thanks... Junk....

/ snow blowing, bx2230 with 50 inch blower #5  
I really enjoy the seat time but here in Maine we are expecting another two or three storms this week.....remember the old addage.....be careful what you wish for, you might just get it!