Thanks to TBN and........

/ Thanks to TBN and........ #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
Thanks to TBN, Tom H who sold and packed this, and PineRidge, who arranged for the shipping to get it from the West Coast to the East Coast, I now have my own erector set to assemble.

Attachments

• 591853-MVC-469F.jpg
    591853-MVC-469F.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 480
   / Thanks to TBN and........
I opened the first box and looked inside, only to see a big hunk of metal. It is starting to snow, so the assembly process will have to start tomorrow. Any guesses what it is????

Attachments

• 591856-MVC-470F.jpg
    591856-MVC-470F.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 422
   / Thanks to TBN and........ #3  
If memory serves me correctly it is a bagger.

Seems like I remember Tom H making a comment to that effect in one of his posts

/ Thanks to TBN and........ #4  
I know what that it....... It's a snow cone machine, I always said you were a smoothie. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Thanks to TBN and........ #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I know what that it....... It's a snow cone machine, I always said you were a smoothie. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Now that was <font color="blue"> Good </font> ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You are correct.... I am now the owner of the grass catcher/bagger from California. If it ever get warm enough here in the East and stops snowing, I will get it assembled and be cutting grass. Today that seems like just a dream for some time way off in the future.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Any assembly tips?? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I paid considerably less than $150 for it..... it was used and not worth much.... It was the shipping that was the expensive part. I still haven't gotten the bill from PineRidge who made the shipping arrangements for me. Knowing why type of horse trading thief he is, it will probably be a lot.... doesn't matter though.... I have the bagger and he has to collect the $$$$$ from me. Wonder how much it will cost him to repossess my tractor?????? I doubt that many Ohio attorneys are admitted to the bar in Connecticut. Even if he can find one, he is going to be dealing with my wife... she has claimed first rights to shooting me... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Thanks to TBN and........ #10  
Vey Have Vays Of Vaking U Pay!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif