Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    BX23

Default BX2200 Hour meter - short life @ 150hrs

My meter stopped working at 150.3 hrs. I hooked it up directly to a good source and can here it clicking but it does not roll anymore. Shouldn't this thing normally last a lot longer or did kubota use a really cheap unit?

What am I looking at $$ for a good replacement?

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Kubota BX 2200

Default Re: BX2200 Hour meter - short life @ 150hrs

As per tractorsmart

Part # K2561-62510 METER, HOUR $18.20

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

Mine fills up with water every time I snowblow and the snow melts on the dash. I figure that it isn't longing for this world much longer. If it only has 150 hours on it, I believe that it is still under warranty. The tractor has a 3 year warranty... loader, backhoe, mower deck, etc. 1 year.

Tractor
    Kubota BX 2200

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Mine fills up with water every time I snowblow and the snow melts on the dash )</font>

Yet another reason to buy a cab for snowblowing. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota L3400DT

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blueclass=small">( Mine fills up with water every time I snowblow and the snow melts on the dash )</font>

Yet another reason to buy a cab for snowblowing. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )</font>

I'm really begining to hate you guys. (Cab, Grapple, TnT, Tiller, Front Remotes, $, $, $, ...) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

As I have said before, it is only money and you can't take it with you, so you might as well spend it while you are above ground. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I am already thinking about what I will purchase next....

Tractor
    Kubota L3400DT

Yeah, but when all I have right now is the 47 in my pocket, takin' it with me isn't a problem either! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Mine went at 50 hrs, right about time for the first service. Problem ever since is trying to remember just how many hours are really on my BX and what service needs to be performed.

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

Take it out and hook it up to a 12 volt battery for two days. Then it will show the correct hours and you won't have to worry about keeping track. If you want it to be exact, then set your alarm clock to go off at the proper time and go out to the garage and unhook it from the battery. Just don't forget to unhook it for a week...... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota BX 2200

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Take it out and hook it up to a 12 volt battery for two days )</font>

Why not just turn the key and leave it on for 2 days? If you have a battery charger put that on to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast