PTO driven Pressure Washer

/ PTO driven Pressure Washer #1  

Tom_H

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Maintaining a whole bunch of internal combustion engines is just not fun, especially when you have lots of different specialty applications and crank some of them only once every several years. It just takes time to get those things primed and going.

I have been trying to eliminate as many of these as can be replaced by PTO driven devices as possible so that my Kubota diesel is the only engine, except trucks and cars, that I have to maintain.

Here is a 3ph mounted, PTO driven pressure washer. Does anybody have any experience with this machine or any other brands? If so, what have your experiences been?

/ PTO driven Pressure Washer #5  
Tom,

Seems like a reasonable idea. You'll need a lot of hose to get the wand where you need it and keep the loud tractor out of your face for a couple of hours (for 540 PTO rpm). You'll be right up there at about 2500 engine RPM.

/ PTO driven Pressure Washer
Well, as I delve further into this, it seems that # 1, 3, & 4 above are all in Europe. The second one seems to be in the U.S., or at least in North America.

If anyone out there has ever used one of these (or even seen one work), I'd very much like to know what you thought about it.