Used BX 23, What to look for, extra parts?

/ Used BX 23, What to look for, extra parts? #1  

Tollster

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, BX23
I'm purchasing a used 2004 BX 23, this is my first real tractor outside of wheelhorse mowers. I have already put 50% down, its at the dealership and he is selling it.
I checked it out in the warehouse (Very dark and tight I may add) and it has 82 hours on it and he is including a new Kubota 60" MMM. I have never had any PTO devices, let alone a cat. 1 hitch. What else should I ensure comes with the tractor at the time he drops it off? I'm sure the BH and FEL will be attached, but does it come with any other parts that won't be on the tractor at delivery?
I've run a list and some of the items I know of are:
Warranty
all owners manuals
locking pins for the BH (2?)
Any links or others bars, pins etc.
I know if I don't get them with the tractor they'll be very expensive.
Can you level the deck with the BH and FEL on? I figured not and did not request it to be done. But after reading some posts here I'm not sure now, and it looks good for 2-4 hours to do so.
Thanks and I'm glad I found Ya'll.

/ Used BX 23, What to look for, extra parts? #2  
Hi, They should be able to level the 60mm with BH & FEL on.It looks like that all you should get.They did give me motor oil & hyd fluid 1 gal each.If you engoy you BX23 as much as I do you will be verry happy. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Dont forget to ask for a hat. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Good luck.Rich

/ Used BX 23, What to look for, extra parts? #3  
PS Dont forget touch up paint /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Used BX 23, What to look for, extra parts? #4  
Tollster,

I forgot to welcome you to TBN in your thread in the Buying\Pricing forum so, Welcome to TBN!

Here's a posting tip. You probably should have posted this in response to your earlier thread, so we don't get repetitive threads going. No biggie.

Anyway, I took a pic (attached) of my 3ph for you to reference. The Cat 1 toplink pins you'll have to buy on your own.

Attachments

• 593733-3pthitch.jpg
    593733-3pthitch.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 172
   / Used BX 23, What to look for, extra parts?
Thanks, Very good picture, I'm gonna print.