B7510DT Tread Width

/ B7510DT Tread Width #1  

Philcrafts

Tractor
Kubota B7510
Page 39/40 in the owners manual talks about tread width of the rear wheels.The tables refer to "USA models" and "except USA" models. I am assuming that our Canadian models fall under the "USA" models as that is where the B7510 with 12 x 16.5 Industrial tires that I have is shown. However there is a discrepancy in the widths shown and what I actually have. The center to center rear tread width on my tractor with the hubs mounted to the inside and using the innermost pin placement on the axle is about 38.5", not 34" as shown in the manual. Has anyone heard if there has been a revised table issued or a change of some kind made by Kubota? Also, when reversing the hubs, can the six wheel bolts be released from the hub and then be re-inserted in the opposite direction so the nuts are facing to the outside of the wheel??

/ B7510DT Tread Width #2  
That is a tractor i would like for the farm. I would like to trade the B6100 for it. I'm wondering if the specs for the narrowest width is set up for AG tires. Let me know how you like the tractor.

/ B7510DT Tread Width
The tractor is excellent, I am confident I made the right choice for what I am planning do with it!! You have two choices with the standard transmission B7510: the B7510DT or B7510DTN (N for narrow). The DTN can be configured to 27.6" center to center with 8 x 16 agricultural tires. Or, you can stick with the DT, which I have. According to the specs, it's minimum width is 32.9" center to center on 9.5 x 16 ag tires. But, as I have pointed out in my original post, there seems to be some discrepancy with what the tractor has and what the manual shows, better check with your dealer!

/ B7510DT Tread Width #4  
I'm not sure if a 7510dt is different than a hst 7610. On the 7610 with R4's I have the wheels to the narrowest position tires come close to rubbing the fenders. If I remember correctly its 46" outside to out side. I'll measure tomorrow. I put the hub on the outside of the rim and the pin goes through the middle hole in the axle. You must take the hub off to remove the wheel the way I have it. I don't think you can put the nuts on the outside that way.