Kubota Paint

/ Kubota Paint #1  

aquetrac

Tractor
Kubota B2150, Kubota B21, Kubota B1750, Kubota BX23
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know the proper PPG paint numbers for Kubota Blue? I'm trying to get a close match for my B1550D.

Thanks!

/ Kubota Paint
Are those Kubota part numbers or numbers I can take to my paint dealer to mix it up with PPG paints? That's what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

/ Kubota Paint #4  
Go to your local jobber . He should have a "chip book" with agricultural colors . Mine did .

/ Kubota Paint #5  
PPG has a paint matching program. Take a piece of metal along with you that is about 6" square and they can scan it into the computer and come up with a perfect color match. I believe that it would be less expensive and faster to stop by the Kubota dealer and purchase a quart of the Kubota paint. The color match will be right on and in the end, it will cost less. If you don't have a dealer close, then having the paint mixed is the way to go. If you have it mixed, get the formula and post it here for others future referance.... Junk...

/ Kubota Paint
I actually emailed PPG and asked them about Kubota blue. They said they do not have a listing for that color just the orange. My local auto paint store also has only the orange listing. Since no Kubota dealer is in my area, I am going to try computer color matching at a local paint shop, they told me about $15 a quart. If I have any luck, I will post the mix.

Gary