Extra Length Retractable Seat Belt for B series an

/ Extra Length Retractable Seat Belt for B series an #1  

Steve_Carver

Approved Advertiser
Tractor
200 + Kubota Tractors
Extra Length Retractable Seat Belt for B series and BX series Tractors. Manufacture approved.
The retractable seat belt "Extra Length" for B-series and BX- series tractors is now available none. The standard length belt is 59.5 inches in length and the EXTRA LENGTH belt is 72.5 inches providing an additional 13" of length.
This will allow larger operators to wear the seat belt with greater comfort while maintaining safe operation.

Fits: BX 1800, BX 2200, B 7400, B 7500, B 2410, B 2710, B 2910

Kit Includes: Retractable seat belt kit includes belt and installation instructions. This optional belt uses the same mounting hardware included with the standard seat belt.

Price $60. Plus shipping (average $10.) for Average total.... $70.

We'll be happy to ship direct to you.
Email:extra_long_seat_belt@carverequipment.com

Thanks and best wishes,
Steve

/ Extra Length Retractable Seat Belt for B series an #2  
Re: Extra Length Retractable Seat Belt for B serie

steve,
thanx for the info, but i dont think the length of the seatbelt is the major issue here. it seems to be the design that kubota is using. since they have mounted the belt to the frame and not to the seat itself every time the springs compress the belt naturally tightens. the only way to stop this would be to beef up the seat frame and mount the belt directly to the seat, but i think they would have to get rid of the toolbox underneath to do this since the seat would not be able to pivot up for safty reasons.
steve

/ Extra Length Retractable Seat Belt for B series an #3  
Thanks for the heads up! Personally, I don't need this option, but I appreciate you letting us know of these kinds of things as they come available. It's nice to find out early on rather than by accident later. Besides, I have a buddy or two that just might need this!

Thanks again!

/ Extra Length Retractable Seat Belt for B series an #4  
Re: Extra Length Retractable Seat Belt for B serie

I'm more than likely getting into this late. But have you used the clothes pin trick? To keep the belt from retracting when bouncing up and down. Tie the clothes pin to the belt holder that way if it pops off then it wont get lost.

Just an idea
It works for me
Gordon

8-41268-jgforestrytractor.jpg