How long did you wait?

/ How long did you wait? #11  
Called and had the dealer prep my bx23 one morning around 11:30 and I picked it up on a borrow trailer around 4:30 that afternoon. Had it in ther driveway for the upcoming snow we were getting that night and the next day.

I would say if he has it on the lot then a week should be the most you should have to wait for delivery. If the tractor had to be ordered, then who knows. But keep in mind if it is taking that long to get a 2230 which is a fairly common tractor to stock, then what are you going to be looking at if you order parts or service from this dealer?

/ How long did you wait? #12  
Did you order any 'extras' to add to your BX? Reason I ask is that I've been waiting on whole goods to send a HD Alternator kit to my dealer. Dealer has everything else ready to assemble but doesn't want to touch it more than once or even have room to store it out of the crates. They are chock-full of inventory inside and out for the spring run. 6hr assembly and test time, but still a 2 week wait for me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ How long did you wait? #13  
I feel lucky that my dealer up in NH had 8 7610's on the lot ready to go. My 31 year old D160 Wheel horse blower just wasn't up to the umpteenth big snowstorm this year. I had been lurking on this site for a few months trying to make up my mind whether to go Orange Green or Blue. So one weekend we go to the dealer during one of the storms when it was snowing 3 inches an hour and played around with all of the models from the garden tractors to the 7800. I was real close to getting the BX2230 but my boy was taking measurements and said that this one would fit and had more clearance etc. So we got it the next day and have been playing ever since. 9 hours of snow fun this month alone.

/ How long did you wait? #14  
I had to wait 3 months (almost to the day) for my JD 990. None in stock anywhere in the province and had to be ordered. I think 990's aren't built in large numbers like some other models and I had to wait for the next scheduled shipment from Japan.

3 months is a long time when all you have are some brochures to drool over ...
/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ How long did you wait? #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
3 months is a long time when all you have are some brochures to drool over ...
/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
)</font>

Heh heh heh...tractor **** /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How long did you wait?
I didn't order any extras, just a FEL & a box scraper. There are only 2 other dealers in the near vicinity (about 70 miles). One in California had the tractor in stock, but I wanted to buy locally. I'm not really complaining - I am using the time to get some stuff done for the boss lady. Until then I will just look lovingly at my sales brochure!

/ How long did you wait? #17  
Two days for the tractor and another week for the MMM. They had the BX23 on the lot and they wanted to go over it, wash & wax it before delivery. Had to order the 60" MMM.

They did give me the manual for my reading pleasure whilst I waited /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck
Volfandt

/ How long did you wait? #18  
I waited About a month and a half. A lot of that was waiting on the various attachments to get in . It was a long wait ... kind of like putting off Christmas for a child until April !! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif John

/ How long did you wait? #19  
I waited about four weeks. The wait was because of the toothbar was being manufactured and shipped. BUT, I drove to the Kubota dealer each weekend to see my baby before it was delivered. The wife and dealer sure felt sorry for me.
I got hugs and kisses to tide me over until delivery day. Oh, and the wife was pretty nice to me, too!
dwight

/ How long did you wait? #20  
I waited from nov 1 to feb 1 for my 7800, fel and bh. My dealer said they would only ship to him when they had a load coming his way. whatever the wait, it will be worth it. you made a good choice.