How long did you wait?

/ How long did you wait? #1  

obrien73

Tractor
BX2230
I'm just kinda curious how long the wait was for most of you to recieve your tractor after ordering it. I ordered a BX2230 2 weeks ago and it's gonna be at least 2 more weeks until I get it.

Everyday I check my cell phone to see if I missed the call, but alas nothing. Until then I guess I will just have to live vicariously through all of you lucky owners out there!

/ How long did you wait? #2  
The tractor was at the dealers and it took 3 weeks before delivery. At lest he gave me the owners manual to read so I could jump on and go and know.

/ How long did you wait? #3  
Well, if they hadn't sold the BX23 that had been sitting on the lot for 2 months (and a week before I was ready to buy), I could have had it that day. You should, pending financing, be able to drive one off the lot, just like a car. If they have to deliver it, I'd accept a week's delay, but not three weeks.

As it was, I ordered a new one on March 7th and they told me mine would be scheduled to be assembled sometime in May.
But wait, they had one already scheduled to be assembled on March 21st - so they reassigned that one to me (and took the May unit for their sales lot). As of 14:00 this afternoon, they hadn't heard anything yet - they are hoping they will hear something in the next day or 2 (assuming KMA Gainesville might have been a day behind on production) and I might possibly get it towards the end of the week (fingers crossed - I'm off Friday and could spend the entire day "playing"). It is only 1.5 hours trip from the dealer over to KMA.

Bill.
Euharlee, Georgia

/ How long did you wait? #4  
From mid-October to early December.

Think of how all nice & shiny and ding-free they're keeping it for you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. They're just makin' sure you really want her before they let you take her...sorta like a father-in-law.

/ How long did you wait? #5  
I waited a whole month for my L3430. Dealer said it would be a week or two. It was the longest wait of my life except when I bought my first Penton motocross bike 30 years ago!

ksmmoto

/ How long did you wait? #6  
I had to wait 24 hours for my L3130 w 723 fel. They had to assemble it. My dealer keeps a very high stock of units.

/ How long did you wait? #7  
Guess I was lucky. 2 days. Dealer wanted to deliever the next day, after he put the FEL on, but it didn't fit my schedule. I had to put him off for a day. Lucky me. At the time I thought this was normal. Since then I've learned different here on TBN.

Moon of Ohio

/ How long did you wait? #8  
Less than a week for my BX1500, FEL, and MMM.

/ How long did you wait? #9  
I am still waiting. The FIL to be claims to have sent in the deposit, but the dealer denies knowing anything about the order. Promises are all I ever get from the man. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How long did you wait? #10  
I could have had my new BX1500 w/48" mmm and FEL delivered the next day if I'd wanted, but I wanted it delivered on a Saturday, and they already had a delivery scheduled for the next Saturday, so it was delivered the following Saturday (3/19) which was fine with me. I still didn't have the junk cleared out of the storage barn I keep it in. The new tractor's first job was to tow the DOA cub cadet out of the shed to make room for the new iron. The dealer I bought from (about 20 mi away) seemed to have a tremendous inventory; you couldn't swing a dead cat around there without hitting a tractor. The other dealer I checked with (about 5 mi away) didn't have a BX1500 on the lot when I called, but said he could get one from his other location. Yesterday, just for kicks, I cruised thru the lot on the way home - still no BX1500.
Go figure.