Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

Default Kubota Oil filter cross reference

Does anyone know of a cross reference site for kubota oil and air filters. I'm trying to figure out who makes oil filters that can be used other than the OEM. They only ones I know of so far are at NAPA. A bit far from me however.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Default Re: Kubota Oil filter cross reference

I've been wanting to know the same thing. Junkman started a thread recently and everyone started showing all those oil filter removal devices for use w/o removing loaders and cowlings, so someone must know. Does anyone know the comparable numbers for Fram filters on a BX2200?

Tractor
    '02 Kubota L4300/'04 Kubota KX91-3 '54 International Cub

Here's one for Donaldson. If you search around a bit should be able to cross filters

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

I just need the part numbers for the kubota filter. I need to look that one up and see if anyone has the NAPA number handle too.

Tractor
    Kubota B2410, BX2200

If you go to Fram.com and select "Parts catalog" on the left side and then "Competitor X-Ref" from the drop down, you can do a manufacturer search on kubota.
    I'm not advocating for Fram, but I did use this to get a Fram number which I then took to the K&N site (KNfilters.com) and found that an HP-1004 would fit both my BX2200 and my B2410

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If you go to Fram.com and select "Parts catalog" on the left side and then "Competitor X-Ref" from the drop down, you can do a manufacturer search on kubota.
    I'm not advocating for Fram, but I did use this to get a Fram number which I then took to the K&amp;N site (KNfilters.com) and found that an HP-1004 would fit both my BX2200 and my B2410 )</font>

There is a webb site somewhere where somebody tested and studied oil filters .
    I was rather shocked when Fram was listed as one of the worst ones on the market.

Tractor
    L5030 w/loader

Tom H bx2200 should use a fram PH3593A

Tractor
    L5030 w/loader

Scrounger
    Oil filter for bx2230 and bx15 is kubota part #15853-32430
    I tried to x-reference with a couple of manufactures with no luck

Tractor
    Kubota B2410, BX2200

The standard Fram filter is clearly not adequate to the job in my opinion. They do make a Double Guard which tests much better (and costs "double").
    Personally, I use K&amp;N filters, although I would also use Amsoil filters- if I planned far enough ahead to have the proper filter included in my last order.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

I was able to cross reference the OEM kubota to a Fleetguard LF3925 for the BX2230. I was not able to find the Fram cross reference however. I've looked at the Fram tests and off-road.com did one a few years ago but the Frasm models today are alot different from the ones everyone is reading about online, that data is old.

You still hear people talkign about Fram filters and not using them on motorcycles since they would vibrate off. That did happen about 5 yrs ago, its no longer a concern but people still talk about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast