BX, Rear Diff Lock rubbing Hydrolic Line

/ BX, Rear Diff Lock rubbing Hydrolic Line #1  

Tollster

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, BX23
Just a heads up, I was under my BX23 and was checking lever actuation and noticed that the rear diff lever was rubbing one of the metal hydraulic lines. It appears this was from the factory due to the paint not being broken around the lever adjustment bolts. A simple 12 mm wrench set help smooth it out. I would imagine after a while it may pose a concern. I found a can of spray on liquid graphite that doesn't collect dust and really freed up allot of the linkages. It also worked wonders on the foldable ROPS as mine was somewhat tight, and the next cotter pin slot was too loose.
Oh by the way, I am envious of you southern folks mowing and toying already! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ BX, Rear Diff Lock rubbing Hydrolic Line #2  
Thanks for the heads up. Will be checking this when I do the 50hr sometime this spring/summer.

We had an unusual winter in that we didn't get one snowfall of any acumilation. Course we've gotten some blizards in Apr before but thats the exception & not the rule and all it did was act like fertilizer.....

I'll be mulching again this weekend btw /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Volfandt