Torn between two Kubotas

/ Torn between two Kubotas #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Settle down and read the posts boys. Never said I felled the trees with the 'bota)</font>

Here's what you said: </font><font color="blue" class="small">( I took down seven 12" diameter maple trees last fall. The little Kubota performed flawlessly.)</font>

For anyone with decent reading skills, there is a clear inference that the Kubota was used to take down the trees. Anyone with decent writing skills would know that he's making such an inference. You needed to say how the trees were felled and for what the tractor was used. You composed your post poorly so don't tell these guys to settle down and read. Your composition is the problem, not their interpretation.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Dieseldude - don't let these 'more power' guys distract you.)</font>

Each person has given his opinion regarding Dieseldude's situation. All the other opinions are just as valid as yours. Giving your own opinion is one thing. Putting down the opinions of others, as you are doing above, is inappropriate.

/ Torn between two Kubotas #22  
Tom H - bad hair day? I have great respect for the opinions and posts on this site. A little common sense doesn't hurt. I apologize if by inference you thought someone could knock down trees with a 15 hp tractor. Dieseldude was asking for opinions which is the true strength of this forum. If you go through most all prior posts re; what to buy, the trend is obviously toward more power. That's not a bad thing it's just a matter of shopping on a full stomach or an empty one..... .