Pics of new bx1500

/ Pics of new bx1500
Ok. All done. Saved about 3 hours of shoveling, wheelbarrowing and raking, not too mention the damage to my back. I'm leaving the dirt in the bucket to "season" it. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 621477-P1010332(1).JPG
    621477-P1010332(1).JPG
    93 KB · Views: 271
   / Pics of new bx1500 #12  
Nice pics covered.

Could you post a pic of the loader control valve and hose connections. I want to show my dealer what im talking about using that pic if you could add it.

My loader has the valve that stays with the loader not the tractor and i want him to see the one that goes with the loader.

Thanks

/ Pics of new bx1500 #13  
Nice buy and thanks for pics.

Please... don't get it stuck in mud... at least for the first week. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

New buyers tend to look for trouble... like I did the very first day I got mine.

You'll love it. "Happy seat time" /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Pics of new bx1500
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Nice pics covered.

Could you post a pic of the loader control valve and hose connections. I want to show my dealer what im talking about using that pic if you could add it.

My loader has the valve that stays with the loader not the tractor and i want him to see the one that goes with the loader.

Thanks )</font>

Be happy to. I'm going to be tied up next couple days, but I'll get it as soon as I can. May not be til this wkend, though.

You mean you want him to see one that goes with the tractor, right. That's what mine does. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Pics of new bx1500 #15  
Hi Apollo:
Can you use this one?

Attachments

• 621606-Quad_01.jpg
    621606-Quad_01.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 220
   / Pics of new bx1500 #17  
> If it means anything, I promise to be careful

A word of warning: I thought I was being careful while driving with a bucket full of gravel, while driving sideways on a very small incline. I hit a bump, and the next thing I knew my tractor was rolling over. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you view it, my pickup truck happened to be parked where the tractor was rolling to. The tractor went over about 60 degrees, then the ROPS slammed into my pickup which stopped it from going all the way down. I had my seat belt on, so I was left hanging there by the seatbelt wondering what just happened. The short of it is that the bucket full of gravel changed the center of gravity on the tractor and made it much more top-heavy than I realized. I was very glad I had the ROPS, or I might have been killed. The truck? The rear door of the quad-cab was smashed in; I was able to hammer it out and bondo it back to almost normal.

/ Pics of new bx1500 #18  
And remember, if you aren't going to use the ROPS bar, DON'T wear the seat belt.

/ Pics of new bx1500 #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If it means anything, I promise to be careful.)</font>

I apologize in advance for preaching, but sometimes you don't have the chance to be careful. Last summer, we had a local woman drown when she was mowing around a pond and the lawn tractor slid down the bank and rolled on top of her. A ROPS might have prevented that tragedy.

I know we'd all like to think that we'd move quickly enough to get away from the tractor in that event, but I'm getting older(and plan to continue doing so) and I'm not getting any quicker... I'd recommend that you find a way to fix the barn door and put the ROPS back on the tractor.

Patrick

/ Pics of new bx1500 #20  
I'm gonna preach too. Last year, I was carrying a fir tree with the FEL on my BX and all I did was turn slightly to the right to drive on to the driveway, which was about 1 1/2" above the grade. As soon as I hit the driveway, I felt her a tippin'. You'd be surprised at how quickly and easily these tractors can become unstable when carrying additional weight (typically in the FEL). My tractor seat was a perfect mold of my hindquarters, due to the exponential puckering caused by that near miss. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif