Good by old freind...

/ Good by old freind... #1  

GaryE

Platinum Member
Tractor
L3710 GST
After several long and hard years of work.... This is the last pic of my B6000 parked next to my L3710 just before her new owner picked her up. She was not in good shape when I got her, but she never failed me!

I am sure she will continue to serve her new owner well.........

Gary

Attachments

• 623093-DSCF0193 (Small).JPG
    623093-DSCF0193 (Small).JPG
    90 KB · Views: 718
   / Good by old freind... #2  
Great picture for a size comparison, Gary!

What kind of attachments did you use with her? Just a mower deck -- noticed the turf tires....

I asked in the thread about my B6000, but will repeat it here -- do you think a B6000 can handle a 48" boxblade? I'm only finding one company (Landpride) that makes a 42" and it's heavier than some other 48" ones...

/ Good by old freind...
Kent,

Other than the 60" finish mower I had a home built, what I called, everything attachment. I used it for picking things up and hitching to trailers. Never have tried a Boxblade. Not sure how well one will work up here with the rocks we have.

I do plan on trying one this summer with the L3710. I will let you know......

You will be happy with your B6000. It is a great little machine.....

Gary

Attachments

• 623112-DSCF0161 (Small).JPG
    623112-DSCF0161 (Small).JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 259
   / Good by old freind... #4  
I don't know if I would have had it in me to sell that tractor! They are really cool little tractors.

It is funny to see it next to the L... it looks like a toy! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Good by old freind... #5  
You could pick it up in the bucket of the L...
a sad day for sure, is the new owner going to be on TBN?
nice photo

/ Good by old freind... #6  
It is sad to see the old one's go, but the newer bigger one sitting next to it should help ease the pain. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dave

/ Good by old freind...
Ron,

I realy did not want to get ride if it. But I knew it was just going to sit there in the barn. The guy I sold it to had been after me for a few years to let him know as soon as I was going to sell it. So it found a good home and I can always visit.

Funny, I did not think it was that small until I park them side by side. It sure never acted like a "toy" /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Good by old freind...
Mith,

The new owner hates computers. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I tried!

Gary

/ Good by old freind... #9  
man tough break, who am i gunna ask when the times become hard.....Keeennnntttttt....... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
thanks for all the help, hopefully im through the worst /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Good by old freind...
<font color="blue"> it should help ease the pain </font>

Dave,

It does / would if I could just use it..... It is soo muddy right now it just tears everything up. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif The B6000 used to just float on top! Bug season is almost here. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gary