50 hour service. Price for the kit

/ 50 hour service. Price for the kit #1  

DaMadman

Silver Member
Tractor
BX23
First off I somehow wound up posting this in the JD area and it is not where I wanted it.

I decided to do the 50 hour service myself, called the dealer and got a price for the filters, oil and hydro fluid. They quoted $85. Does that sound about right?

/ 50 hour service. Price for the kit #2  
For that price it's not synthetic fluids is it?

/ 50 hour service. Price for the kit
no I do not believe it is. I think the dealer said that it is the New Hollands Fluid that meets the Kubota Specs. They sell both brands of tractor at the dealer so I suppose he carries NH fluids
Since this is also the dealer that prepped the machine that I am getting ready to service I am sure that is the same fluid that is in it now.

/ 50 hour service. Price for the kit #4  
My dealer is a NH dealer also, and 85 is right there as what it cost me. Mine said use the smurf oil its cheaper. So I did.

/ 50 hour service. Price for the kit
Thanks, Sounds good to me too, I am sure that is what is in it now and it has worked well so far. I just wanted to make sure the price wasn't too far off. If I could get the stuff online a reasonable amount cheaper then I would do it but if that price sounds about right then I recon I will swing by the dealer on the way home and get the stuff and do the service one evening after work.

/ 50 hour service. Price for the kit #7  
Not quick enough to post the same thought... Super UDT

Pete.

/ 50 hour service. Price for the kit #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I would strongly recommend using Kubota Super UDT.

There have been many posts about this. )</font>

=====I'm getting ready to do the 100 hour service.
Super UDT and kubota filters ran me about 65 bucks for the 50 hour service.======

/ 50 hour service. Price for the kit #9  
<font color="blue"> I would strongly recommend using Kubota Super UDT.

There have been many posts about this. </font>

That was one about it too, no using it if you wish

/ 50 hour service. Price for the kit #10  
notamustang

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( That was one about it too, no using it if you wish )</font>

sorry I don't follow you??