Service manuals for BX2230

/ Service manuals for BX2230 #1  

lpp

Tractor
BX2230
Where can I get the service manuals for the BX2230.

The operator manual is not real detailed on the service areas.

I'm sure the dealer has the for big bucks!! Of am I wrong.

Are there aftermarket manuals or only OEM?

/ Service manuals for BX2230 #3  
1. Go to my homepage as noted above.
2. Click on Kubota BX22
2a. Within the sub menu, go all the way down to Kubota info page.
3. You will see the info there.

/ Service manuals for BX2230 #4  
I just got the factory shop manual from the dealer, $50.15. The exploded view parts manual was $51.10.

/ Service manuals for BX2230 #5  
<font color="blue"> The exploded view parts manual was $51.10. </font>

Although it is mentioned in threads elsewhere, might as well mention it in this thread too...to help someone who may turn this thread up in a search in the future.

Tractorsmart.com offers Kubota parts manuals for free download. All you have to do is email them and they will send you a URL that you can download the exploded-view parts manuals from for free.

/ Service manuals for BX2230 #6  
I have downloaded all their is from Mike (GSXR-1100), but this talk of exploded parts view is a bit confusing to me.

Are there any onther BX23 manuals for sale / download that I should / want to have /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anders

/ Service manuals for BX2230 #7  
If you go to tractosmart.com, they have a pdf file you can download for free that is the exploded parts list for the BX. I have used it a few times to get the correct part number for something before calling the dealer. It sure does surprise them when you tell them what the number is before they look it up. Like I said, It's free.

/ Service manuals for BX2230 #8  
<font color="blue">I have downloaded all their is from Mike... </font>

Just to be clear, there are two manuals of interest. One is the workshop manual...that is available from Mike's site (for the BX23 I think) and the other is the parts list with exploded diagrams available from Tractorsmart.com. These work together and are different animals. BX owners really want/need both... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Service manuals for BX2230
So - are Mike's manuals good for theBX2230?

I have tha parts manual already.

Len

/ Service manuals for BX2230 #10  
<font color="blue"> So - are Mike's manuals good for theBX2230? </font>

Pretty much I think. With the manual you get from Mike, you get a little extra...like the backhoe and Loader info, which would not be part of the BX2230...and I think the engine is different...with the BX23 still using the engine that is in the BX22/2200 while the BX2230 uses a different, slightly lighter engine.

My guess is that most info is shared...I downloaded the manual chapters from Mike's site, even though I had already purchased the workshop manual for my BX2200...since I expect most (if not nearly all) to be the same in my case...and it is nice to have it in PDF form, rather than hard copy only...