New B3030 delivered tomorrow morning

/ New B3030 delivered tomorrow morning #1  

Stef

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 TLB, TYM 330
At last... it will be home tomorrow morning. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I had a very difficult choice to make... to be or not to be?... no I mean with or without cab? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Oufff... great cab but no BH75 compatible. And I need, more or less, to be low profile to cut grass below some trees. Too bad for my snowblower... it'll be without cab (or maybe a Curtis cab later).

I'm looking forward to try that BH75. I've tried it a bit at my dealer. Swift movements, great stability (4 points), easy to put on and off (as easy as my BX23). /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Front loader is swift too, but I didn't load it. I'll have to try that later at home.

Belly mower. 60 inches... yes 60" not 72". For two reasons. First: I don't live on a football field. So in order to have a good cut, even on slopes, I need a narrower mower. Second: I want to use a bagger with it next fall. The bagger isn't compatible with a 72" mmm.

Turf tires because I mow with the tractor. It's not heavy for a compact tractor but it is for a mower. For winter, my dealer told me that turf tires are better than R4. Yes I know it's weird, /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif but this is another topic in another thread.

What are missing for delivery tomorrow morning: a 40 amps alternator (for more light next winter), a quick hitch B2365 for the loader, a pallet fork frame and tines and a valve with a remote joystick for the loader (same as the model with cab). I know, this is weird, /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif a non cab Kubota tractor with a FEL remote joystick. The problem is I really like the feeling of the joystick with a John Deere or a Case (fender mounted). I knew that a B3030 non-cab could have a remote because the cab version has. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

What else... 4 cylinders. I like the sound. Rated at 2600 rpm but you have all the hydraulic pump capacity at 2000 or so. Very smooth for the ears. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As some of you, TBNers advised, I took some pics of the tractor at the dealer, ready to be delivered or so (they will wash and wax it tomorrow morning). I have 4 pics. One from each corner. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 631252-DSC02873 copy.jpg
    631252-DSC02873 copy.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 489
   / New B3030 delivered tomorrow morning
2nd pic

Attachments

• 631254-DSC02874 copy.jpg
    631254-DSC02874 copy.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 373
3rd pic

Attachments

• 631260-DSC02875 copy.jpg
    631260-DSC02875 copy.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 308
Last one

Attachments

• 631261-DSC02876 copy.jpg
    631261-DSC02876 copy.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 346
I don't know if I should change my nickname /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New B3030 delivered tomorrow morning #6  
Stef_3030 kind of has a nice ring to it!

The 3030 is a really nice tractor, I got to look at one up close and personal a couple weeks ago. I like the improvements they made over the B2910, espcially the white gauges and the new hood design.

I'm a bit disappointed. Yesterday when I pictured the tractor I tried the backhoe. I wasn't satisfied with the joysticks movements, so I asked my dealer to look at it. I thought it was just an adjustment but it turned out to be a faulty valve cover plate /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif . Nothing serious though, just a faulty join /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif . My dealer called me this morning, he ordered a new one (valve cover). But he told me that he'll probably take one on another BH75 to deliver my B3030 later this week.

I don't care much at this time because I'm too busy to use the tractor for the next two weeks so I can wait 2 more days. And if I have an emergency, I have my BX23. This is a great tractor too /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif . It can do everything a B3030 can but with smaller bites. I don't keep the BX23 though, I traded it for a B3030 (with bigger payments of cource /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif).

I'm looking forward to take some new pictures at home because I have a couple of subjects in mind that I'd like to discuss with you guys, but it's easier with some pics. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New B3030 delivered tomorrow morning #8  
My B2365 hitch has not came in. I guess there must be a be a big backlog on those.

/ New B3030 delivered tomorrow morning #9  
How about" STEFWENTBIGGER" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I ask to change for "Stef". It's simple but at least it's less confusing. You know: Stef_BX23 /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif , Stef_B3030 /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif , Stef_... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif , Stef_JD2210 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif... just kidding /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif (it's a good tractor though).

I told my dealer: it's called progression. Next time Stef_L... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif To be serious, a B3030 is really the biggest tractor I could get for my situation (lot size, storage space, multi-tasking: mowing and digging). If I'd want something bigger than a B3030 (let's say a L3830)

first: I'd have to buy a bigger terrain /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
second: buy a second machine to mow (lighter like maybe a ZD28F) /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
third: I'll have to explain the expenses to my better half /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif (ouff!, it's been hard work to get a B3030, I don't want to image for something bigger). I'm only a gentleman farmer. I like to have a tractor and do jobs around the house (... and the wife's flower beds). I could not justify a L3830 for exemple.