Tractor
    B7610

Default Question for B7610 owners

My new B7610 arrived a few days ago and man have I been putting it to good use. I noticed that when I turn the wheels all the way to the right the steering arm just slightly hits the floorboard. I can feel it under my left foot. Today is Sunday so I couldnt call the dealer. Just wanted to know if any other B7610 owners are having the same problem.

Tractor
    Kubota 7610

Default Re: Question for B7610 owners

I haven't noticed this. But, I don't try short radius turns too often.

I've noticed that when I try a very short radius turn, the front tires plough more than move the front end around. As a result, I hardly ever have the steering wheel hard cranked over to make a turn. Since I leave the brake pedals locked together (i.e., don't brake on one side to shorten the turn), I just thought it was a feature I wouldn't be using much.

Not that it does or doesn't touch, I just don't crank it hard over anymore. On the concrete drive it might turn in a short radius without differential braking, but, then I don't care to scrub off the tires on the concrete either.

Bronze Member

Dude,

Haven't had that problem on mine so far. I am often at full turn trying to eek in and out of tight spots and so far it's been smooth.

Tractor
    2004 B7610

Yes. I have felt the same exact thing under my left foot on tight turns. I never worried about it.

Regards,
    Duber

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    B7610HST

dieseldude - I have the same thing, it is on my to-do list for the dealer 50hr.

Tractor
    Kobuta 7610

Have had mine about 3 weeks, notice the same thing. Not to worried at this time, I will checkon it the next time I talk to the dealer.

Tractor
    Kubota B7610 TLB & MF 253

I've been working in a lot of mud and slop, and haven't noticed.
    I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads-up.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    B7800

I've had the same experience as Dave on my 7800. Recently tried 2 wheel drive [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I have ag tires and the fronts dig up the gravel drive a lot LESS when they are just rolling instead of pulling. I'll look out for the steering arm/floor problem this weekend.

Enjoy the new tractor and whatever Henro says don't wax it, Rust is Real. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Lou