Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

Default Re: BX23 (BT600) BH

I would take it back to the people that made it for you along with the bucket from your new tractor and see how much it would cost to have them modify it for your new tractor. There is a local welding shop that put new attachments on my old machines bucket when the bucket was damaged. It will probably be cheaper than a completely new bucket for the new machine..

Gold Member
    Tractor
    GC 2310

If we could just get that 24" in to northern Ohio....

Sure would like to have that one... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

DougM

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 TLB, TYM 330

I'm sorry guys but don't PM me anymore about the 24" bucket. It's been sold today. Maybe the new owner will post some pics of it in action and/or give his impressions.

I'm sorry, I didn't have more than one bucket to be able to make more than one happy man. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

This bucket is a fine piece of equipment and I just want to say this to those who are hesitant about buying a 24" for their BX23. I understand your hesitation because I was nervous when I decided to buy that bucket. I didn't know if the backhoe could manage it efficiently. I was relieved to see that a BT600 can do it and it was pleasant to work with it.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12