Just recieved my FEL for my bx2230

/ Just recieved my FEL for my bx2230 #1  

nysdotinspector

Tractor
kubota bx2230
I recieved my loader last week, and I was totally impressed. I had to dig out 8 inches into a hill by 24' and 16' wide.The ground was never touched before. I dug it out in about 2 hours, and spread 16 yards of item 4 to level. I"m placing a 20' by 12' shed on the area, to keep my tractor and equipment in. It took me about 5 to 6 hours to spred the item 4. I forgot to mention, I also purchased a weight box also, and put about 300 lbs. in it. What a little digger, It takes a little getting use to but wow. There will be a lot of new projects to do, once I finish this one. Just totally impressed.

/ Just recieved my FEL for my bx2230 #2  
Sounds totally cool. I am actually waiting for my dealer to call, right now, for final directions to my place with my new BX2230, FEL and ballast box. I intend to spend the latter part of the afternoon cleaning my new `septic tank install from a warm snap (thak God) in January when a line burst.

Glad your impressed! I can't wait!

By item 4, do you mean road grade base gravel?

/ Just recieved my FEL for my bx2230 #3  
Congratulations on the new loader. Did you have a toothbar for that digging? If not, you may want to look into one for future digging. It makes a world of difference.

Now you have the loader, you will be amazed at all of the other things you will think of doing with the tractor.