B7500 Dimensions

/ B7500 Dimensions #1  

gusg

Silver Member
Tractor
B7510 with R4s
I am planning on shipping my B7500HSD from Michigan to Arizona in the next few weeks. However, for the car hauler to transport it, the shipper needs some dimensions. I do not have access to the tractor, it is in Michigan and I am now in Arizona. I was hoping that someone with a B7500HSD may already have the dimensions or could measure them for me. The dimensions he needs are:

Height (including a fixed ROPS)

Distance between the insides of the front and rear tires (I believe I have the backs within one hole of the most outside position.

Overall length (I have a LA302 Loader and a First Choice box scaper on the 3pt)

The Kubota site was not much help. If it will not fit on the car hauler then I might have to go to a moving van but it will probably be more expensive. I do miss my tractor and can't wait to get it out here (I have only spent 3 hours on it in 10 months!!!)

Of course my other option is to sell the tractor in Michigan and then buy a new one in Arizona. It only has 130 hours on it and has been garaged. Anyone interested?

Thanks for helping out.

/ B7500 Dimensions #3  
I have the same tractor if you still need the numbers send me a PM, and I'll go out and measure the beast.

/ B7500 Dimensions #4  
My b 7500 hsd has a heated curtis cab, i would drive it from M. to A. before i would go without it! Good luck, i hope she makes the journey in good health.