Snow Snow Plow in FEL Bucket

/ Snow Plow in FEL Bucket #1  

JC3

Tractor
B7610
Has anyone ever welded blocks inside of the FEL bucket, enabling you to mount a snow plow with frame to the bucket without taking the bucket off?

/ Snow Plow in FEL Bucket #2  
Yes,
my friend Mike did so on his Kioti. It was a Western snow plow that was manual angle. Worked real well, was able to stack snow real high. I used it one day and was impressed that it could be removed in a minute and bucket could be used alone. He has used this set-up for about 6 years with no problems
I might go that route but would go hydraulic angle due to my lazyness.
Obviously you don't want to go crashing into immovable objects as the loader arms are not engineered for that kind of stress.

/ Snow Plow in FEL Bucket #3  
This has been done many times in the past. I have seen large industrial backhoes using one way street plows with this set up. If you need a 8' plow, I know where you can get one in my back yard. New, never mounted. Just have to get here before PineRidge does. He has been promising to pick it up for 6 months now. Had 3, but one already went to another TBN member, now just 2 left. Send me a PM if you are interested.... Junk......

/ Snow Plow in FEL Bucket #4  
or you can mount a receiver hitch like this and use a Snowsport plow, which comes off very easily. Used this setup in the northeast kingdom in Vermont last winter and for all but one heavy snowstorm, it performed perfectly. (Decided to opt for the rear snowblower during that storm).

Attachments

• 648018-winterplow_2.jpg
    648018-winterplow_2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 434