Long time gone

/ Long time gone #1  

PaulB

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B1700 HST
Last time I posted here was about 3 years ago. I remember when we first hit 1000 registered users, now it is almost 20,000! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Are Bird and Mark Chalkley still posting here?
PaulB
1999 B1700 HST
FEL, back blade, Millcreek 50 manure spreader, King Kutter 4 foot rotary mower, ring drag

/ Long time gone #2  
Glad to have you back. Bird is still here -- Chalkley posts from time to time. The both are board moderators.

/ Long time gone #3  
Hello and Welcome back Paul.
It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but it may have been.

/ Long time gone #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Last time I posted here was about 3 years ago )</font>

A little over 4 years, wasn't it? Much has happened since then. Glad to see you back, Paul.

/ Long time gone #5  
Did you have a link to your website at one time? I remember reading a website that was associated with a veterinarian, and sent them an e mail, but never got a reply. Just wondering if it was yours????? thanks Junk...

/ Long time gone
Junkman,
I don't have a website, so I must not have a link to it. Must have been a different veterinarian. Anything I can help you with?
PaulB

/ Long time gone
Might be 4 years Bird, time flies. Hope you are well. I hear you are a moderator now, fancy shmancy. To think I knew you back when. Same tractor as always? Must have a lot of hours on it by now.
PaulB

/ Long time gone #8  
Like I said, Paul, much has happened since we last heard from you. I had to sell my tractor, and my place in the country, and move back to town for family reasons, but otherwise, doing well. Of course, right now, I don't know if or when I'll get back out in the country, but hope to some day.

/ Long time gone #9  
Geez Paul, I remember your sense of humor well. I asked Muhammad once what happended to that guy named Paul who was a veterinarian. He said that was PaulB and sure enough, he was correct. There is another Paul here who is also a veterinarian. Interesting your back. Now, have you got something funny to say? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Long time gone
Rat- nice to hear from you again. Nothing funny to add until the next time I do something stupid to or with the tractor. Since my next "must have" is a post hole digger, I'm sure that won't be too long!
PaulB