ROPS model for L4560

/ ROPS model for L4560 #1  

rossibob

Tractor
Kubota 3710
Looking for correct ROPS model number for use with L3710 tractor with L4560 BH with L4560A frame mount. Going to dealer in the morning but not confident they will know which one to order for me. FSL-42 is the model on my tractor now, but the subframe will not mount to this model. Thanks for all replies.

/ ROPS model for L4560 #2  
Bob,

I will check mine in the morning for a P/N. If need be I will contact the dealer in Texas who helped me to see if he can help.

Gary

/ ROPS model for L4560
Thanks, I did not think about asking earlier. I was in a fog after working on the tractor so long today.

/ ROPS model for L4560
Thanks. With that I guess it will be free. My wife came outside about 8 tonight and asked why I was still taking things off my tractor instead of putting things on. I told her that it was not going very well and that I might have to replace the roll bar. To which she said HOW MUCH IS THAT GOING TO BE. I replied "Oh about fifth bucks. Thanks for your help. Now I will tell her it going to be free.

/ ROPS model for L4560 #6  
rosibob
The wholegoods book shows two ROPS that are acceptable with the L4560 back hoe on your L3710. The SFL-42 and the SFL-F42. Hope this helps.
Lewis

/ ROPS model for L4560 #7  
Bob,

There is a Kubota sticker on the ROPS that shows Model L1197C

There is also a metal tag from Full Vision the has the following:

Kubota Model Number MDL1197C
Full Vision Model Number 127-07081

Hope this helps,

Gary

/ ROPS model for L4560
I went to my dealer this morning and he said I would need model number L1197C. We ordered it and should have it in on Fri. I will keep you informed on how it goes. Keeping my fingers crossed.

/ ROPS model for L4560
Thats great because that is what we ordered this morning.

/ ROPS model for L4560 #10  
rosibob
I'm sorry, I was looking on the wrong line in the book. The correct ROPS is in fact the L1197C.
Lewis