BX23 BH ... Seems a little faster than slow motion

/ BX23 BH ... Seems a little faster than slow motion #11  
I have to agree that the BX23 needs to be in nutural for the FL to lift the front up. And the RPM will make a difference on the speed that the BH will perform

/ BX23 BH ... Seems a little faster than slow motion
Noticed a small leak from the BH after noting spots on the driveway and new spots after using today after parking in a new dry area.

Maybe I did not tighten the hoses properly. Will check.

/ BX23 BH ... Seems a little faster than slow motion #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If I lower the two backhoe legs to raise the back of the tractor to prepare to dig, then lower the FEL, the FEL doesn't have enough power to raise the front. )</font> When you have the legs lowered, it takes more force to lift your tractor. there is more weight, and it is farther away from the pivot point (legs vs tires). This along with what others say about it needing to be in neutral (needs to move a bit) could be why.

/ BX23 BH ... Seems a little faster than slow motion #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If I lower the two backhoe legs to raise the back of the tractor to prepare to dig, then lower the FEL, the FEL doesn't have enough power to raise the front.

If I raise the BH legs, the FEL has not problem raising the front. )</font>

I've found the same thing on my neighbor's BX22. The FEL must go down first, with the tranny in neutral so the back tires can roll forward slightly while the front tires lift off the ground. Then when you put down the rear stabilizers all the way, you can get all 4 tires a good 6" off the ground.

/ BX23 BH ... Seems a little faster than slow motion #15  
Intersting, I posted this same observation a few weeks ago, except I have not done the 50 hour yet. In fact, it turned 50 hours today, so I wil be scheduling soon.

/ BX23 BH ... Seems a little faster than slow motion
The part that seems the slowest is the bucket. I pulled a very large rock out yesterday so it had the power, but the bucket operation is boring it moves so slow.

Can it be the pin in the bucket. I had the problem with the spring and ball by the trans-hydro filter, but from looking at the parts manual, it appears I put the two parts together correctly.

When I park the BX23 I sometimes see a very small wet spot from a leak after using and at other times the ground is dry.
I moved about 20 yards of top soil yesterday and noticed a thin, very observable 15 to 20 foot line pattern of a leak leading to the dirt pile that happened once, then when I monitored it did not reproduce it's self.

Temperature gauge is fine. I think the leak is hydro but the level is OK when I check he dip stick. Something doesn't seem right.