Remote Hydraulics on a B7610?

/ Remote Hydraulics on a B7610? #1  

deshon

Tractor
Kubota B7610
Hi All.

I'd like to run some hydraulics to the rear of my tractor to operate hydraulic cylinders on 3-point implements and possibily the top link. Now, I have a terrific B7610 that has done everything I've ever asked of it. I know the 2710 is supposed to have a place to attach a rear hydraulic block. The manual for the B7610 doesn't mention this option but I wonder if anyone knows if it exists? Can the rear hydraulic block for the 2710 be used on the 7610?

If not, it looks like I'll need to use the front hydraulic block or the power through on the loader valve. Any recomendations on how to use the loader valve or front hydraulic block to get remote hydraulics on the B7610? Where would you tap into the hydraulics on a 7610 to get hydraulics to the 3-point implements?

Thanks for your help!

Rick

/ Remote Hydraulics on a B7610? #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'd like to run some hydraulics to the rear of my tractor to operate hydraulic cylinders on 3-point implements and possibily the top link. Now, I have a terrific B7610 that has done everything I've ever asked of it. I know the 2710 is supposed to have a place to attach a rear hydraulic block. The manual for the B7610 doesn't mention this option but I wonder if anyone knows if it exists? Can the rear hydraulic block for the 2710 be used on the 7610?

If not, it looks like I'll need to use the front hydraulic block or the power through on the loader valve. Any recomendations on how to use the loader valve or front hydraulic block to get remote hydraulics on the B7610? Where would you tap into the hydraulics on a 7610 to get hydraulics to the 3-point implements?)</font>

If you do a search for rear remotes or aux hydraulic you would have found answers to all your questions. Anyway, I'll save you the trouble since you are a newcomer to TBN.

1. Only the deluxe B-series Kubotas (B2410/2710/2910/2630/3030) have the rear aux hydraulic block. Consequently the block adapter will do you no good since there is no place to connect it to on your B7610.

2. You must purchase an aftermarket spool valve like the Prince SV or Eaton-Cessna for your tractor. You will need one that has 3-position 4-way double acting spring return to center spools where the work ports are blocked in neutral. This is the most common. The valve also needs to have a power beyond sleeve.

3. To connect your aux valve do the following: <ul type="square"> [*]Find where the loader valve's power beyond hose connects to the front hydraulic block and disconnect the hose at the block. This is usually the bottom connection or the one towards the rear, but check to make sure. [*]Reconnect this hose to your aux valve's inlet port. You can use either a union fitting and a new short hose connected to the existing hose or replace the existing hose with a longer one. [*]Connect a hose from your aux valve's power beyond port to the front hydraulic block where you just disconnected the loader hose. [*]Connect a hose from your aux valve's return to tank port to the return to tank port on the transmission where the loader valve's return to tank hose connects. You can use a tee fitting here. This is the only line that can be teed. [*]You are now ready to rock and roll. [/list]
What you have just done is connected your aux valve in series with the tractor's implement hydraulic circuit.

/ Remote Hydraulics on a B7610?
Thanks for the response MadRef. I appreciate your time and your expertise. But Geezzz....tone it down a bit. I'm extremely competent at searching and I'm not lazy. I've been reading your posts and many other posts in this forum and other forums for the last week trying to figure out this issue. I've contacted three Kubota dealers and Smarttractor.com with no luck. Nowhere in any of those posts (that I've been able to track down) has this level of detail been provided. So, thanks for the detailed and expert response. Next time, don't be so fast to insult a newbie.

Rick

/ Remote Hydraulics on a B7610? #4  
deshon:

Here is the link showing the factory b series rear remote on my 7610.

Here

I don't know the price or the parts number as I did it all when I purchased as part of the package. The set up, I thought, when I got it was going to be in the way and would be a hazard around trees but a year later it has been quite useful and isn't in the way. Yes, MR is correct you can do it cheaper by buying an SCV/BVD's and a BFE valve (LOL) but I have little enough time to even get seat time let alone custom stuff like that. I even have a two spool joystick valve sitting in my garage with the grand idea of replacing the factory setup someday....yeah...someday...

My dealer, athough wasn't aware of the valve, easily found it in the book and ordered/installed it. I see you are in MI. The post above gives my dealer's name if you are in SE Mich. It is the rear remote valve and mounting bracket for the B series tractor if that will help. If you just can't find it let me know I'll help if I can.

Regards,
Kevin

Edit: Oh, and by the way. There isn't a rear block, it runs on the PB port off the loader valve.

Hey Thanks Kevin. Very helpful. I've been to your site and and already downloaded a number of your pictures. Something akin to your rear forks is my next welding project! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Remote Hydraulics on a B7610? #6  
deshon:

You looked at Dan's setup, click the link again and scroll to the top.

Regards,
Kevin

Right...thanks for redirecting me. I'm in mid michigan so monroe co. is a bit of a stretch for me.

I had seen your setup. Other than where madRef and Dan placed their setups this seems like the only logical spot. I have a number of fairly large scrapes on my ROPS right where that valve is placed.

Have you had any trouble with branches and such hitting your lever? Do you use your tractor in the woods at all?

/ Remote Hydraulics on a B7610? #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Other than where madRef and Dan placed their setups this seems like the only logical spot. )</font>

Here's the location I used on my B2910. Well, actually the current location is a little bit different, although the picture will give you the general idea. Currently the valve mount has been moved slightly rearward, slightly in, and has been rotated around the vertical axis so that the control levers are almost parallel with the front/rear axis of the tractor. The quick couplers are angled in as a result and are just inside the ROPS and over the large yellow light.

Attachments

• 672378-IMG_0760.jpg
    672378-IMG_0760.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 889