Obsolete Kubota parts

/ Obsolete Kubota parts #1  

RichardRNB

Tractor
B7100, B7300
Can anyone direct me to a company that deals in obsolete Kubota Parts. I am specifically looking for parts for the rear PTO on a 1978 B7100 tractor with manual transmission.. Either individual repair parts or a complete rear PTO assembly. Either new or used.
Thanks, Richard

/ Obsolete Kubota parts
Thanks. I was too dumb to even think of this. I will contact them and see what they have. Any outer suggestions from members will be appreciated.
Richard

/ Obsolete Kubota parts #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks. )</font>

no problem. I know how stressing it is to need some kind of
doohickey that should be easy to find but cannot be found anywhere. And everybody you call acts like you are completely off of your rocker.

The funny thing is that people treat me like I am off of my rocker at all times. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Obsolete Kubota parts #6  
Kubota built the B7100 until the mid to late 90's so parts should be readily available from any Kubota dealer. Kubota built that model for more years than any other model they have ever built.

I had a 94 and never had any problem getting parts. Some of the part numbers had been superseded but the dealer had no trouble finding the current part numbers.

Bill Tolle

/ Obsolete Kubota parts #7  
B7500 turf & field Firestone tires..... Nearly 2 weeks a waiting.

/ Obsolete Kubota parts #9  
When Kubota reintroduced the B7100 it was available with an HST only. Some parts on the early models with manual transmission are obsolete.

/ Obsolete Kubota parts #10  
You might also try West Kentucky Tractor Parts for used parts.

I was not aware of the change to HST only in the later model B7100's. I have no idea if the PTO assembly for a manual and and HST are different.

Bill Tolle