wiring diagram needed for an L35

/ wiring diagram needed for an L35 #1  

ChrisR

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L35
Has anybody got a wiring diagram for a Kubota L35 ? I've got 6 loose wires coming out at the left-hand rear just under the seat, they look as if they should be there, they are in two clusters one of two wires both female one red and the other blue with a brown stripe. And the other one of four wires, one male black and three female one white with green stripe, one yellow with red stripe and one grey. I want to connect up an electric pump (12v) and would like to know which wires to use ?
any help would be appreciated.

Chris

/ wiring diagram needed for an L35 #2  
Chris,

I looked at the wire diagrams for my B21 expecting them to be similar to your L35.
I could not identify any of the color combinations on your list to equipment that might be located at the rear of the tractor, like tail lights, work lights or hazard lights. I also looked at the color coding on the safety switches, still no matches.

Are you perhaps a member of the 1 in 4 men that have color vision problems? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

You might consider wiring your pump to the work light circuit if you don't have work lights, it is protected by a 15 amp fuse on my tractor and is easily located at the fuse block or at or near the base of the ROPS. On my tractor the wires at the base of the ROPS for work lights are coded Black, and Blue/red. These wires are only sized for 54 Watts of connected load.

Al

/ wiring diagram needed for an L35 #3  
I also have an L35 and I believe the "extra" wires and connectors are for the work lights. Check it out when you turn on the light switch to see if it has power.

-dave m

/ wiring diagram needed for an L35 #4  
work light circuit is powered when the key is on, light switch can be off.