Oil & Fuel BX fuel tank leak

/ BX fuel tank leak #1  

r0GuE

Veteran Member
Tractor
ex-Bota Owner
Well, its back (chained) on the flatbed and off to the dealer. He said he's never seen one leak there before (left side when seated) leaking at the top. He said I will have it in about a week. Has anyone experienced a fuel leak on a BX with the new black fuel tank? I know they had problems with the white ones (from what I can gather).
I have to think it's quite a coincidence that this occured immediatly after having my FEL installed (same area).

Rogue

/ BX fuel tank leak #2  
I usually don't believe in coincidence. What steps are you taking to control separation anxiety?

bruce

/ BX fuel tank leak
I was mistaken about the well known BX tank leak. The tanks are not different colors now. The white thing that is known to have had a leaking problem is a small minitank with nozzels to distribute fuel. My primary (big black ABS plasic) tank is leaking at the mold seam.
seperation anxiety: well, I guess I just feel pretty much defeated. I have other issues weighing at me right now that accumulate in to a state of learned helplessness. I guess I just hope it all works out. I'm sure the tractor will. I'm a little less sure of the other stuff.

Rogue